Friday, November 27, 2009

Hello?

Hi. I figured I should post something just to see if anyone is paying attention. ;)

Actually, I do have a little somethin' for you all to try. It's way easy but darn addictive.

This'll feed about four as a side dish. You can always just increase.

Take five russet/Idaho potatos. Get half of a yellow onion, or an entire small shallot, as you prefer.

Finely dice the onion. Peel and cube the potatoes. Even better, try to get someone else to peel the potatoes. My hubby is da' man when it comes to that!

Put them all in a big skillet w/ a lid. Add about a half a cup of vegetable oil. (My Grandma prefers Crisco melted beforehand, but I go with the oil.)

Take your pepper shaker and add pepper to taste. I like a lot, as the potatoes tend suck up the flavor of it. Mix it all up, put your lid on and fry over medium high heat, flipping the potatoes occasionally until your house smells like White Castle and the potatoes are a crispy brown. This should take about 15-20 minutes.

You don't want these like Potatoes O'Brian. They should actually be CRISP.

Salt to taste and enjoy.

This goes very well with a salisbury steak, or a baked boneless, skinless pork chop. Or just by itself if you make a bunch.

I'm an addict. It's Grandma's fault. ;)

6 comments:

The Merry Widow said...

Sounds like what I do...but since I'm a garlic and onion addict, I use a whole onion...the bigger the better! LOL!

It's a shame that I don't have time to take care of this site probably. I've been cutting down on my computer time, it IS addictive too!
GOD bless and MARANATHA!

tmw

Brooke said...

I know! It's hard to keep up with it all. :)

任何時間 said...

與其爭取不可能得到的東西,不如善自珍惜運用自己所擁有的........................................

book said...

如果相遇.你會感到相知.那麼.有一種習慣叫做陪伴;如果陪伴.你會感到珍惜.那麼.有一種甜蜜叫做存在!........................................

佳慧 said...

a成人短片尼克成人電影免費觀看成人動畫成人鴛鴦吧歐美成人區性愛自慰高潮影片性愛色情片性愛色情影片性愛免費短片性愛刺激性愛呻吟性愛姿勢大全性愛昭式性愛敏感地帶性愛短片免費看性愛圖網東洋無碼動畫下載區亞洲線上免費杜雷斯成人貼圖杜蕾斯貼片區杜蕾斯貼圖片區杜蕾斯貼圖網杜蕾斯漫畫杜蕾斯影片分享杜蕾斯線上片杉本彩寫真集杉原杏璃影片男人貼圖站男女免費線上影片男女性交做愛影片成人文學網a18禁女生遊戲區熊貓貼圖jp成人

Papa Frank said...

Hello my friend.